AOS Balcony Cabin 7566

Annefran

Hi Everyone,

Was just wondering if anyone has the above cabin or one close to it on AOS? Can you hear the noise from the Promenade area at all or is it pretty quiet?

Also, I have one other question. After this cruise I will be Platinum, when I go to book my next cruise for 2008 with a TA will they automatically get my discount on a balcony cabin?

Thanks!

We saild on the AOS in April of this year in cabin 7558 and thought it was great. Our friends stayed accross the hall in 7559.

Regarding your noise question . . . I'm deaf without my hearing aids so I'm probably not the best person to answer your question :) but my I asked DH and he said that the noise was never a problem.

We loved the cabin, loved the ship, loved everything about it and can't wait to go again!

Let me know if I can answer any other questions for you.

Hi Everyone,

Was just wondering if anyone has the above cabin or one close to it on AOS? Can you hear the noise from the Promenade area at all or is it pretty quiet?

We were in cabin 7572 and you can't hear any noise whatsoever in your room from the Promenade area. We also had our teenagers/young adults in Promenade cabins 7575 and 7577 and they never were affected by the Promenade noise. You will love your balcony room--I know we did! Have a great cruise!!

I think I made a good choice in cabin location. We were too close to the Centrium on Radiance of the Seas last April. They had music every night that lasted well after midnight.

I'm just having trouble getting decent flights out of Newark now to San Juan. I may end up going out of Philly which is about 1 1/2hrs from my home vs. Newark which is 40 minutes. I'll give it one more month and then I'm booking my flights. We are trying to leave the day before Easter.

I think I made a good choice in cabin location. We were too close to the Centrium on Radiance of the Seas last April. They had music every night that lasted well after midnight.

I'm just having trouble getting decent flights out of Newark now to San Juan. I may end up going out of Philly which is about 1 1/2hrs from my home vs. Newark which is 40 minutes. I'll give it one more month and then I'm booking my flights. We are trying to leave the day before Easter.

Archived