Should I take my vegetarian friend to Sabatini's?

calikak

I am taking a bunch of friends on Diamond Princess next month, including one friend who is vegetarian (lacto ovo, so she eats cheese and eggs but no meat or fish). We are considering going to Sabatini's one night while onboard. I have eaten at Sabatini's several times, but I've never thought about it from a vegetarian perspective. Have any vegetarians eaten there and if so, did you enjoy your experience? I can't remember, is there a vegetarian entree option?

Don't bother-I went last week to Sabatinis and they were utterly hopeless in relation to special dietary requirements. I had gone to the maitre d 2 days before hand and explained in great detail that nobody wanted any seafood. I explained what seafood meant and then explained to all the waiters what it meant, yet throughout the meal we were brought crab, prawns, lobsters etc. We were even brought a seafood terrine, and the waiters were astonished when we told them that it contained seafood.

Archived