miracle internet

trvldf

Any information about the internet onboard the miracle would be appreciated.
Specifically -cost of internet packages, can you use your own laptop with a wireless card, must you be in the internet cafe to access, and any other information that you can provide would be much appreciated.

Thanks

trvldf,

I brought my laptop and wireless card with me on The Miracle and was able to access the internet from anywhere on decks 9 (Lido) & 10 (Sun) as well as all public areas on decks 2 and 3. You can also rent a laptop on board if you choose not to bring your own.

For those that are willing, you can use the internet cafe which is open 24 hours per day. The accounts are not interchangeable though, so if you are using wireless you cannot stop into the cafe and use one of the computers in there.

Wireless speed was adequate but not what I'm used to.

As for pricing, there are three different packages available for wireless access. I bought the 100 minutes option for $55 and was given an additional 20 minutes as a bonus for purchasing the package on day 1. They will also grant deeper discounts or bonus minutes if you buy a second package a few days into the trip.

Good Luck.

Wayne

Archived