anyone having trouble with the Carnival website?

MamaParrotHead

I noticed a few days ago someone mentioning they were having difficulty. I'm getting an error message when I try to go to Carnival.com. It says, "An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #99.2595640.1158844639.1c6c3a56". Who do I report this to, at Carnival?

I was on earlier, and it is working fine.

I have found it's random but yes, I've been experiencing a few problems accessing some pages or functions occasionally this week. Seems okay right now. Sometimes the error page I get has a phone number, maybe you could just phone the customer service number.

Yesterday on Carnival Connections.com I tried to send out invitations for our next cruise. It told me four times in a row that an error had occured and to try later. Shortly afterward, I was contacted by one of the people that I had tried to send the invitations to. They ask why I had sent four invitations instead of just one. Seems that it went through even though it said it hadn't.

Archived