Looking for detailed cruise reviews

EGG

Does anyone have any links to detailed "do the ports on your own" reviews? I don't care which ship. I am looking for the port information. I've googled many web sites for the individual ports, but I'd love to hear what you did.

These are the ports

Boston

Bar Harbor

Halifax

Quebec City

Portland

I am also interested in places to visit that are indoors if the weather is uncooperative.

Thanks in advance

I will be making my 2nd trip to Canada/New England. On my first cruise we frankly did ship excursions. In Portland Maine we did the Kennebunkport tour; now that is a town right out of old New England. Very interesting. In Halifax, another ship excursions. In the morning went to Peggy's Cove and then the afternoon a combo city tour and then the "Duck" tour in the waters around the city. That now is a great excursion IMO. This year in about two weeks we are doing Oli's Trolley, a non ship excursion in Bar Harbor. That tour is a partial city tour and Acadia National Park. I have heard very good things about that one. In Boston I have read that alot of people do the on-off trolley tour which we are going to do. In Quebec City we had done the ship excursion of the combination of old quebec and the new. This year we are doing Quebec Countryside which is also ships excursion.

I do not know if I helped you or not but I will have more info when I get back Oct. 16.

Marilyn

I guess you're on the cruise before me, because we leave on Oct. 16. Don't eat all the food!!!!

Egg, do not worry there will be plenty of food, foo drinks and I will make sure the ship is ship-shaped so to speak.:D

Marilyn

Archived