Shore Excursions - am I missing something?

erpa

:confused: Now that my sailing's shore excursions are finally posted on NCL's website I am relieved. However I can't find descriptions of each tour. Am I missing something? I'm really only interested in one tour as I have booked everything else independantly because of waiting so long. But, I'd really like to see the descriptions before booking this tour. Any help would be appreciated! Sailing is Nov 19th 11-day Caribbean. Thanks.

If you go to NCL.com click on shore excursions, click on Caribbean, a little box should come up listing the excursions, find your sailing and click on the little PDF icon under tour descriptions. Scroll down the page, (there's a lot of technical stuff for several pages) and then you should find your tour and description.

If this doesn't work for you, are you using Internet explorer? Sometimes netscape won't work well with certain pages.

-Monte

Thank you derf for the link. I swear I went to the shore excursions page just as described by mbisson and nothing came up but the name of the tour and it's price. Could not get the description to come up. Anyway, as long as I have this link, I'm OK. Thanks again!

For the future, there are two places to check next to your shore excursions - one is for descriptions and one is for ordering. It is easy to miss that - I did several times before someone finally got me to see it. Good luck and have a great cruise.

Archived