dining table assignment time in compass

lablvr

Was the compass for the first day? Usually around that time you can visit the Maitre de on the day you board and try to make changes to your seat assignment. One of the first things I do when I get on board is checkout where I'm sitting. If you don't like then find out where and when changes are being made - just look in the Compass ;) .

On the first day, you can check your dining assignments before 3 pm. I have gotten on ship around 11:30 am, gone to Windjammer to start the eating frenzy and then headed to the lounge outside of the dining rooms where they have been at times and at times they are in the dining rooms. Thus, by around 1:00 pm I have seen them set up and ready to help with any needed change or request.

They have always been very nice. I have had to ask for a change only once and they did it cheerfully. We went from a long rectangle table for 10 to a round table for 8.

Archived