Century Sky Suites

mydogs

Has anyone stayed in the Century SS 1203 or 1200 ? We are considering either of these, however on the ship's diagram they seem to have a smaller balcony and smaller sq. footage overall then the other cabins on deck 12. We liked the closeness to the elevator.

Thanks.

I stayed in a sky suite on the Zenith and it was good for us because we had a crib in the room and needed extra space but I wouldn't spend the extra $$$ for a sky suite unless you really need the added room. On Galaxy I was in a family suite which was very roomy (again traveling with a child- wanted more room). But on the last two cruises I had balcony cabins and they were perfect for two people. This time will be in a sunset veranda and they are 191 square feet- I booked it because it was only $100 per person more than a standard balcony stateroom. We will be in 1251 on April 7, 2007.

Hey, dogs!

We are on Century for the first time coming in November, in #1205. I dug around a lot here at CC before booking, and my recollection is that those balconies you mention are indeed smaller.

The main reason I booked a Sky Suite was for the extra-large veranda, so I avoided those rooms ... doesn't mean there is anything else wrong with them ...

Hope you have a great trip!

- Spike

Archived