WHen is it too late to book a cruise???

trevette1981

I would like to go on the 10/5 Sensation out of Orlando and I have not booked it yet. I want to put in for two days off and have to see if they are approved. So if I booked the cruise like Sept 30th, would that be too late? Would I be able to get any documents or would my fun pass be enough?

I am asking this LATE question because I have been a little high strung at work lately and just thought- Screw it, think about booking one NOW before next June. Your mental health depends on it!

I would like to go on the 10/5 Sensation out of Orlando and I have not booked it yet. I want to put in for two days off and have to see if they are approved. So if I booked the cruise like Sept 30th, would that be too late? Would I be able to get any documents or would my fun pass be enough?

I am asking this LATE question because I have been a little high strung at work lately and just thought- Screw it, think about booking one NOW before next June. Your mental health depends on it!

I booked a cruise the day before it sailed and the reservationist told me you have until noon the day before the cruise, as long as there are rooms available. Hope that helps. :)

The Sensation just had a sale, you may want to call them and ask for it, it was 149.00 for the 4 days, Sail date was for tomorrow, but who knows if they will extended for the follow 2 weeks.

Fred

I was told that Homeland Security has to have the list pf pax the day before sailing, so you should be good. Have fun!!!

Actually it's 24 hours before the ship returns to port that Homeland Security needs the list. It has been debated if cruise lines send the list 24 hours before sailing to make sure there is no one on board that would prevent them from returning to U.S. waters. I believe that the cruise line sends the list right before departure after all of the passengers have boarded so the list would be accurate. I have been on a cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale and met a local couple that said they booked that morning.

Booking won't be a problem. Of course, you won't get yoiur docs in the mail, not enough time. You will have to pick them up at the pier. Definitely do the Fun Pass and take the printed pages with you and be sure to get your booking # from your TA or PVP. Good luck!

I have been there. I booked a quick on the Celebration, because I was going crazy at work and coulden't wait for my New Years cruise. IT WAS JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED I called my PVP at carnival 1 day before when the Celebration ran into trouble to get switch to another ship and she said she could do it. MAKE THE CALL

Archived