Sept 10,04 Voyager Out Of Bayonne

Mac

Just Wondering If Anyone Is Sailing With Us On The Voyager Sept 10th Out Of N.j. This Will Be Our 7th Cruise, Never Did A 9 Day Only 7 And Always Out Of Florida Or P.r. Looking Forward To This One.

Would Anyone Know If The Waters Are Alittle Rougher Than The Carribean?

Yes, we are cruising with your on Sept. 10th! We are really looking forward to it as well. As far as the waters being rough...we cruised out of NY on NCL last November and the waters were not bad at all. We cruised to Florida and Bahamas. You did feel some movement. Some nights a little more than others but it wasn't anything major. You mostly felt the movement when you were in the theater (it was up front on the ship) and in the restaurant that was in the front of the ship as well.

I have never been on a 9 day cruise either. We are cruising with my husband and my mom and her fiance. Right now we have an inside cabin but we are hoping to get offered an upgrade as we did on NCL. We purchased an inside cabin and got moved to an oceanview then got offered to take a balcony for $75 pp more. We definetly took it! So hopfully we will get lucky again.

Do you know what catagory cabin you are in?

We are driving in from CT so we will be there real early, hoping to board early.

Talk to you soon!

I too will be going from Conn., but I will be taking the RCCL bus from Hartford. My friend (from NJ) is still deciding whether to stay with me here for a few days before the cruise, so that then we can go on the bus together. The $65 r.t. fare is remarkable!! In 2000 we went to Bermuda via the Nordic Empress out of New York. The trip out of NY Harbor was breathtaking and not to be missed. There was a commentary as we passed various sites and sights! It was absolutely majestic and I'm hoping that there will be something similar on the 9/10 cruise. :D

Join us on our 9/10/04 (although not very active) thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=15524

Hope that works! Also, try to sign up for the meet & mingle. Last I checked there weren't very many of us signed up yet! We're a family of 5 and seem to be the majority still!

Hope to meet you - we're in an aft balcony - one of the corner ones that theoretically has a very large balcony so we're really looking forward to it!

Hi everyone,

We are also cruising with you on 9-10, we are from Providence,RI. This will be our first cruise so we are very excited! We have all our excusion book, now just counting down the days. For those of you who haven't visited us the roll call board, check it out.

Sandy & Joe

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

My husband and myself will also be cruising on the Voyager on 9/10. This will be our first cruise and are very excited. We live in NJ so this is perfect for us. Will take a car service in nice and early and hopefully have no troubles. I have to admit, I am a bit scared about "feeling the movement of the boat". I have never gotten sea sick before but not knowing what to expect makes me a bit anxious. We are going to be on the 7th deck.

kimjeanne - we're also on deck 7 but on the very very back. Traveling with 3 boys (9, 11, 12). Haven't found any other kids yet though. If you haven't already, please sign up for the meet & mingle. We're getting close to our party! Come over to our other thread - (see link above) - looking forward to meeting everyone!

• 1 month later...

I have never been on a 9 day cruise either. We are cruising with my husband and my mom and her fiance. Right now we have an inside cabin but we are hoping to get offered an upgrade as we did on NCL. We purchased an inside cabin and got moved to an oceanview then got offered to take a balcony for $75 pp more. We definetly took it! So hopfully we will get lucky again.

!

Question for you...

How are you "hoping to get offered an upgrade"? Does the cruise line *ask* you or do you ask them? Just curious since I wouldn't mind trying this out myself!

debbie

piginmud@yahoo.com

Archived