whats the best Carnival ship?

cruisekimmy

Of the three that we've tried, Sensation, Destiny and Legend, we preferred the Legend. That's not to say we might not change our minds when we cruise in the future. Maybe it's just the one I'm on at the time! :D

I was on the Conquest last November and loved it so much that we are going again at the end of August.

I was a little nervous because my husband isn't fond of large crowds, but it never felt crowded (and we were sold out) except for lifeboat drill and at time to go home. I was also worried about the cigarette smoke smell in some of the public areas and in our cabin but it was awesome. I think the advantage of the Conquest and the other newer ships is just in the extra amenities like the bathrobes, the water slide and the coffee bar/pastry shop. I loved it and it was truly the best vacation I have ever had.

My favorite one so far is the Conquest. It was so new and up to date. Though I really enjoyed the Elation over New Years and am cruising her again in September. Galveston is so much easier for me to get to than New Orleans. But I must say, I do feel like Dan when I am cruising, the ship I am on is the best. I have never had a bad cruise.

whats the best..which one...

been on 3 and love them but want to no if i am missing out..

lol thanks for your help..~kim

Oh, I'm itnterested in this question, as well, Kim....

*Why.................which one will i sail on next...

Conquest.................or..............Sensation....

either way.............we're in the same boat..

it's a matter of trust, no matter how you look at it...

(dang.....that one didnt rhyme......shucks!) (hee-hee)

I have cruised with Carnival 7 times and My Favorite Ship was the "Pride". Went on the Glory afterwards and found it disappointing. To me it was the same as the Destiny Class Ships only larger. My next Cruise will be on the "Miracle" same class as the "Pride".

Hi everyone!!

Thanks for your responses!!We are trying to plan one for next year on a different ship..lol

I have been on the jubilee and the celebration and they where a BLAST..but those where 5 day cruises and now we want to try out a 7 day..so this weekend on july 18 we are leaving out on the Elation..I CANT WAIT!!

thanks again!!~Kim

Cruisekimmy, I know you will love the Elation. She is so much better than the Celebration.

Please let me know where the Elation docks in Coz. I want to rent a car online and want to get the right dock. I have read conflicting info on this recently.

Bon voyage!

Hi P2lockhart i am really looking forward to this cruise!!My sister took this crusie in Nov.of last year..and i saw the vidio tape and it look like they had a Blast!!so how would you rate Carnival??is it better than RCCL and NCL or wut??

Thanks --I will let you no

Carnival Jubilee 12-19-02

Carnival celebration 5-29-03

Carnival Elation 7-18-04:)

Archived