Bathrob?

tinydancer21

They are free to use during the cruise. The last night when you return to cabin after dinner, they will be gone. Carnival will post prices in capers I beleive, if you desire to purchase one.

A fellow cruiser once won one in a drawing. And on another occasion, a group of people came in the dinning room one evening, I think the last one, and everyone was wearing their bathrobes. I thought it was pretty funny, although I'm sure others thought it was rude. Hey, each to his own. It was entertaining.

It's according to what cruise you will be going on. We will be going on the Conquest and all passengers get bathrobes to use in their rooms. On some ships, only certain cabins get the bathrobes. I think it is for the pricier cabins. You might mention which cruise you are going on or what type of cabin you will be in. We could probably help you a little better. As for using them, lots of people can be seen putting them on as they get out of the hot tub or pool. Just be careful to not lose yours, because I am sure you will have to pay a steep replacement fee. I hope this helps, enjoy your cruise!

The bathrobes were not removed on the last night on the Paradise last month. There was one couple who was wearing theirs at the midnight buffet! I'm not sure if they hadn't kept any clothes out before putting their luggage in the hallway or just wanted to wear the robes! Regardless, they were getting some strange looks!

The robes are very heavyweight...I would wear them after a shower but usually got so hot I didn't keep it on long.

I purchased robes for DW and I on our last cruise. I actually got them before we even booked, via the Bon Voyage Form we got a couple weeks before we sailed. (Ordered a dozen roses for DW as well. ;) ) I was a little upset when the robes were not in the room gift wrapped when we sailed. Our Stewart informed us that we could use the robes supplied for the room during the week and he would have new ones delivered the morning of departure.

Like clock work, the robes were waiting, nice a wrapped the night before we went home. We just got a new form for our next cruise and noticed the robes are now $39.00. DW has a couple of robes, but the Carnival one is her favorite. Mine too, but it's the only one I own.

QTPieRye-

They are "one size fits all" but it didn't fit me... i didn't ask about a larger one because i'm not a big robe wearer (is that a word?) anyway... they are usually to hot for me...

Speaking of Bathrobes ....Am I the only one that thinks it is odd that there is always a family on board that wears the bathrobes as bathing suit cover ups at the pool?
I also think that's odd, but I sure wish I had one at home to wear when I come inside from our pool! It's chilly coming inside to the a/c in a wet swimsuit -- it would be great to have one of those Carnival robes to wear in the house. But you will not catch me wearing one by the pool (or to breakfast or the midnight buffet) on a cruise! :D On our last cruise, I bought two of the thick, plush Carnival towels -- next cruise, I'll buy the robes!

i was on the carnival spirit 4a main deck ( inside ) and a friend had a inside cabin on the riviera deck. we each had them in the closet. they are wonderful. she ended up buying one she liked it so much. so yes, on the spirit even on the lowest decks they were in the cabin and free to use.

We're on the Inspiration - and our rooms are Porthole rooms on the Empress deck. I know I've read that the robes are usually for "window" rooms and suites. We DO have windows, just little round ones - will we have robes to use??

We're on the Inspiration - and our rooms are Porthole rooms on the Empress deck. I know I've read that the robes are usually for "window" rooms and suites. We DO have windows, just little round ones - will we have robes to use??

I'm fairly sure you will have robes awaiting,, Enjoy!!

Can you tell me if you get the bathrobes on the Destiny with an inside cabin on the Verandah deck?

We just got home tonight from the Destiny with an inside cabin on the Verandah deck! We did not have bathrobes in our cabin, but asked our room steward if we could borrow some for the week. We made friends with him and tipped him a pretty good "extra" and he gave us both robes as his gift to us.

We just got home tonight from the Destiny with an inside cabin on the Verandah deck! We did not have bathrobes in our cabin, but asked our room steward if we could borrow some for the week. We made friends with him and tipped him a pretty good "extra" and he gave us both robes as his gift to us.

gowolfpack, I'm dying to know how your cruise was. Did you like being on the Verandah deck? Was it noisy at all? Would love to hear about food, people, and shore tours you took. Did you tip your steward early in the week instead of at the end? I'm thinking you'll get better service this way? If you have the time, I'd love to hear your opinion! Thanks!!

Monz.... I'm not a big "robe wearer" either ;) however, I am not travelling with my DH.... thus, I figured my cabin roomie (old high school girlfriend) may not care for my nature girl mannerisms of standing at the vanity in the nude while doing my make-up!!!

The reason I thought of the size of the robe was I recently went to a local spa for a massage and I requested an XL robe vs. the one size fits all. In the tea room I was amazed at the number of ladies who were packed into their robes, half open and hanging out in the wrong places!! Maybe it never occurred to them to ask for a larger sized robe or maybe they were too embarassed to ask for a larger size....

I loved the robes that we had in our cabin. Both times we sailed it was an outside cabin. Wish now that I had purchased one or two. It was great while getting ready to out for the day. Now, don't think I would venture out in public with one on. I'm only so brave. May purchase two as gift for hubby and I.

Archived