Chippendales on Explorer of the Seas

Ravens767

I am booked on the 04/29/2007 sailing of Explorer OTS and the I booked it because the World famous Chippendales are going to have a meet and greet and performance on the cruise.

Anyone else going? Understand there is a large group to see the private performance.

event.png

Raven767

My understanding is that the show is not open to everyone on the sailing. Only the people that book with the agent that has hired them to perform on the ship will be the ones seeing the show, going to the meet and greet and any other activities that may be going on while they are on the sailing.

I also understand that she is bringing a bouner on board for the door and that each person able to see the show will have lanyards or wrist bands or something to show they are allowed in the show area.

I know they are not for everyone. Not all male dancers reviews are the same. It is all in the fun you want to have on board. I understand there are a few ladies going on the cruise for their bachlorette parties and others that are celebrating birthdays.

Thank you for your reply, I have to admit that it was a 'cheeky' rather than honest question.

In other words ...

A woman walks into a bar

The bar tender asks, 'what can I get you?'

'I'll have a double entendre please' she replies

So he gave her one!

Jane

x

;)

Archived