Possible group?

Cnote

So would anybody be interested in a cruise to Bermuda from NY April 17, 2008?

How about 7 day WC from New Orleans 2/17/08 or 3/2/08 (trying to beat spring break) with ports in Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Ocho Rios.

These are ports I would like to see, besided Mexican Riviera, that I didn't see groups for.

I might be interested in something the week of 2/17/08 (our Presidents Week/winter break) but was thinking about 8 day cruise (Legend or Miracle?) from FLL to S. Caribbean. I will keep checking this thread to see what you come up with in case it works for us. Good luck!

(We went out of NOLA in Feb.05, and it was awfully cold the day we left and the first day at sea; that's also Mardi Gras time, so keep that in mind.)

Florida is warm in February -- so it's summer weather from the get-go.

In NOLA, the mardi gras parades start like 10 days or so before the big Mardi Gras day (Fat Tuesday?). I wasn't up on it, but was able to get my pre-cruise hotel no problem (2/05). Unfortunately, our cruise was delayed coming back due to an accident in the Miss River... everyone missed their flights and there were no hotels available in or near NOLA due to Mardi Gras!

Regarding S. Carib, I'm leary about the Destiny (and expensive airfare to PR)... that's why I was thinking about the 8 day out of FLL. I was actually thinking about whether I shoud organize a CC group (there's another thread here called So you want to organize a group - or something like that - and I was asking questions.)

I will see what you decide on and what the other feedback is here. Hard to broach the subject with DH right now, as we already have two cruises booked!

I might be interested in something the week of 2/17/08 (our Presidents Week/winter break) but was thinking about 8 day cruise (Legend or Miracle?) from FLL to S. Caribbean. I will keep checking this thread to see what you come up with in case it works for us. Good luck!

I wouldn't mind doing a southern caribbean as long as it's one that goes to Barbados. From what I've read on these boards, I guess leaving from PR is out of the question so sure, why not FLL.

Cnote,

Also check out the NCL Spirit repo from New York to New Orleans Nov 3rd, 2007.

It is 15 days that goes to St. Thomas, St. Lucia, Aruba, Barbados, Cozumel, Costa Maya, Guatemala, and Belize. I know it is right after your Liberty cruise but the ports of call on this one is hard to pass up.

Dave

Cnote,

Also check out the NCL Spirit repo from New York to New Orleans Nov 3rd, 2007.

It is 15 days that goes to St. Thomas, St. Lucia, Aruba, Barbados, Cozumel, Costa Maya, Guatemala, and Belize. I know it is right after your Liberty cruise but the ports are call on this one is hard to pass up.

Dave

If I could spare all the vacation time, I would, in a heartbeat. Doubt if my job will give me 3 weeks off lol.

So would anybody be interested in a cruise to Bermuda from NY April 17, 2008?

How about 7 day WC from New Orleans 2/17/08 or 3/2/08 (trying to beat spring break) with ports in Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Ocho Rios.

These are ports I would like to see, besided Mexican Riviera, that I didn't see groups for.

unless you are a golfer Bermuda is pretty much useless in April. The ocean temps will be downright COLD in April.

Bill

Archived