Deck level cahnged after I got our bag tags....

St.Love

When you get to port you have the option to take your bags with you or let them handle them and they will bring them to your room. Having a past experience with that situation, I would recommend you taking your bags with you.

Our cabin got changed at the last minute and we didn't know it until we had already let them take our bags, and they had our old tags on them. It was almost 9:00pm before we got our luggage and that is because we went to look for it ourself. Its up to you....

Hmm maybe we will take them on ourselves then. The TA didn't send us new ones, ugh.

Can we push our son in his stroller the whole process when we get to the port? I don't think it will work well carrying him and carrying luggage lol.

Depending on the size of the bags, they may not let you carry them on - they have to be 24" x 16" to carry on: http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Baggage_Information__Embarkation_Debarkation.aspx

One idea - fill out some stick-on labels with all the information requested on the tag and bring them with you to the port. When you arrive, ask for the new tags and just stick the labels on the new tags and put them on your luggage. That way you're not hanging around filling out luggage tags, and you're not stuck hauling luggage around the ship until your cabin's ready.

The stroller should be fine - I've seen lots, of varying sizes, on all our cruises.

The same thing happened to us. TA said to just cross off room number (even though it was on different level and different color) and put new number in with permanent marker. We did, and it worked just fine. Got our luggage delivered very soon after we boarded.

We were upgraded from Upper to Empress on our February Cruise. If you are driving to the port let the porter know you were upgraded and the new deck you are on. They will check a list and get you the new deck tags. All you will have to put on them is your name and cabin number. Do not use the original tags you have.

Have a great cruise!!!!!! Only 29 days for ours

Archived