Cruise Critic Community Guidelines-Spelling and grammar errors

kristikae

Please remember it is against Cruise Critic guidelines to correct or criticize a member's spelling or grammar.

If you would like to review our guidelines, you can do so here:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/community/guide.cfm

The Carnival board is the busiest on Cruise Critic and sometimes it takes us a while to read through all of the posts. If you feel someone has harassed you or you find a post that you feel has violated our guidelines, please use the notify button. We get the notifications in our mailboxes so we get to them much faster. We want to keep Cruise Critic a place to discuss cruises (good and bad) and want everyone to feel welcome here.

Thanks!

Thanks so much Kristi! We needed that! This is a great place to get lots of information before we go on our cruise. I think some people lose sight of that. I was reading one thread where a certain CC member was blasting another member continually. Someone else came in said "2 points" for the mean one and 0 points for the nice one that was getting blasted. It made me sick because the same CC member who was being nasty on that thread had been pretty unkind to me on another thread. I'm so glad you stepped in and said something. These boards are great! I have already saved money on my cruise, my hotel, my parking, and my excursions. And I have CC to thank for it. This place is a great place to learn, make new friends, and share information. Let's keep it that way! Oh, and thanks Cruise Critic for all of the help. My only regret is that I didn't know about you sooner.

what great news!:)......i feel like a man let outa prison:)......Kristi, i expect u to keep ur eyes open for the abuses i endure here due to my slangy, cutting edge grammer:)......this new rule came JUST in time...i was sooo close to finally throwing in the towel and giving in to the pressure

I corrected someone's spelling and grammar yesterday because he's a teacher and was calling the passengers on his ship rude when he himself was

being rude. When I corrected him, he told me "shame on you." On the other hand, when I was corrected I thanked Selucrey.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this rule has been around for a long time.

There is also the option in User CP to put other posters on ignore and you'll never see what they have written. Works great for disruptive and annoying posters. And you'll save the Hosts some work. ;)

Archived