tickets arrived

kaseyoz

I finally got my tickets yesterday. We had a final training (well daughter did, i just sat with other parents and chatted about the upcoming trip) None of them are going on our cruise though.

we got uniforms and all tickets INCLUDING our cruise documents:)

It doesnt say anywhere on them our cabin number although the travel agent did give us one and on empress deck.

You may have read how i got a $160 OBC which was actually USD so that translated to over $200 aud and upgraded from basic room to empress deck. Now i find that our tips are also included so that is another $100 in my pocket. I will be going for free soon.

I have checked a website and there are cabins available for past cruisers(not P and O) for $219 USD for 5 nights how cheap is that.

karon(leaving on friday!!!wow, thats sounds so good):)

Karon, how very exciting. I am shaking for you with a big grin on my face, how silly is that.

The US cruises are so cheap it is amazing. There tips were twice as much and also kids but as they were included in our cost too it didn't matter. If you didn't know be prepared for 15% to be added to drinks. We bought a soda card for about $40 and used that all the time. However, it did mean I drank a lot less water and more rubbish.

Hi Karon

Best wishes for what I am sure will be a fantastic trip:) .

It is hard to believe our cruise has come & gone after the long 13 months wait - but boy was it worth it:D !!

Looking forward to the next one which we are already talking about.

Have a great time.

Deb

Karon,

Glad you recieved your cruise documents. I haven't even started packing yet, probably will start on Thursday, as I have taken it off just to be safe.

I've printed out our etickets for the plane, photocopied our passports, printed our 3 hotel reservations, organised our document folder, and making sure we have everything.

I should be used to it by now!!

As aussiedisneyfan said, expect a 15% tip added to your bill at the bars. I've had the soda card in the past, but may skip it this time. I find that I don't drink that much soda to warrant the card. I'll try to stick to water.

Have a wonderful time in Florida, and on the cruise.

Safe travelling.

PS I can't believe I am going to miss seeing my Swannies win back to back premierships :(

Archived