Valor 1a rooms size

jamon

Has anyone ever stayed in this room on the Valor, and how was it. I know that it has one bed and one sofa bed. Was just wondering about the size of the room and how comfortable was the sofa bed. Has anyone ever slept on a sofa bed on a Carnival ship?

Has anyone ever stayed in this room on the Valor, and how was it. I know that it has one bed and one sofa bed. Was just wondering about the size of the room and how comfortable was the sofa bed. Has anyone ever slept on a sofa bed on a Carnival ship?

If you are looking for a nice Cat.1a cabin on the Valor with 2 large windows even, go here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=321859

Fred

Hi,

I did it once and I dont recomended to any couple. the cabin its confortable and have space to put all your clothing and all, the problem is that is one upper and lower bed so you need to sleep alone. It is no way to sleep together, so for a couple is no way, belive me. Spend a little more and get a 4A guar. May be the location is not as good as you like but you will have a better time.

Erick

Hi,

I did it once and I dont recomended to any couple. the cabin its confortable and have space to put all your clothing and all, the problem is that is one upper and lower bed so you need to sleep alone. It is no way to sleep together, so for a couple is no way, belive me. Spend a little more and get a 4A guar. May be the location is not as good as you like but you will have a better time.

Erick

Hi Erick, if you book the right Cat.1a you will have a queen size bed to sleep in, once again read my thread above. You are missing out on 2 Great Large Cat.1a cabins on the Valor.

Fred

Its the same size as a normal room - i guess when they add in every corner they say its 185 sq ft - but if you get upgraded to the portholes it does feel bigger =D

Thanks to everyone who has replied to my question...I just knew that someone would have the answers....by the way, thanks for the great heads up and pictures that Fred shared....now at least I can make an informed decision.

Just to let everyone know, I just booked room 2465 on the Valor for April 07 and it was available...can't wait for that great looking room at the 1a price that I am paying. Again thanks to everyone, especially Fred...Does anyone know the bed configuration on the Glory for room 2408? I understand from reading the boards that the Glory does not have 1A rooms like the Valor 2464

Archived