Star Princess in Barcellona

We are taking a cab from our hotel to the ship. What is the name of the dock where our ship will be berthed? How early can be get there? We are so excited. Only a week and a few days. I just want to know what to tell the taxi driver to get to the ship. Thanks

P.S. If anyone has taken the star this year and NOT yet done a just back review we are looking forward to your reports.

We just got back from this exact cruise this weekend. All you'll need to say is take me to 'el barco' or Princess. They will probably know. Otherwise get a tourist map in your hotel and have the concierge mark it on the map for the driver. Gesturing like a big ship works too if you don't speak spanish. I'll try to find the port name when I get home. It's the new port near the Columbus Statue if I don't find it. It was on our transfer documents but I bet we turned those in. Please let me know if you have any other questions about the cruise.

Archived