Freedom-just returned-9/17 to 9/24

cruizinmimi

I really hope the Coast Guard buzzes my ship. It would be really cool. We were on the western a few years back and coast guard helicopters buzzed us several times. Kind of cool being in the middle of the Carb. being protected by our forces.

I really hope the Coast Guard buzzes my ship. It would be really cool. We were on the western a few years back and coast guard helicopters buzzed us several times. Kind of cool being in the middle of the Carb. being protected by our forces.

I did not find it fun to be frightened by our "forces"....the Coast Guard. Does anyone know what the point is in "buzzing"? Why do they fly so close? If they are communicating with the bridge they can do that from a civilized distance.

Ryzmom

I see you got your answer about the formal nights....they are definitely Monday and Thursday. AND yes, we took on a 12-pack of Diet Dr. Peppers onboard with us. We bought them in Miami and left them in the sack and just put them on the scanner belt and onto the cabin they went with us. I did not pack them.

Linda

http://*****

Hi Margaret,

I did not see the jet, but Kathy (Tug's wife) saw and heard it and they were on the 10th Deck-port side. When Arthur and I left for labadee that morning on the tender I saw a helicopter and it was very close and to the ship and low. I was somewhat confused as to why it was so close.

We seemed to be at the same places, but never crossed paths. Wish we could have met and talked.

Linda

http://*****

Archived