Triumph-Food Questions

lls-con

How is the food on the Triumph? Can you order room service anytime, 24 hours a day?

On port days, what is the quickest way to eat breakfast before leaving the ship, and do you suggest returning to the ship to eat lunch?

Also, do they still let you order more than one entree at dinnertime (i.e. steak AND lobster)?

Thanks,

Lisa

1- While the menus on the ships are the same the food quality and taste can vary slightly from ship to ship. For instance if I give two people the same recipe for the same dish it will still come out slightly different for each.

2- Room service is open 24 hours a day. However, I think it closes sometime around 3AM on the last night of the cruise. I wouldn't suggest returning to the ship for lunch. I think it wastes valuable time in port. I suggest trying some of the local cuisine instead. We have always enjoyed doing that.

3- You may order two entree's if you wish. We have never had a problem doing so.

1 I thought the food was good

2 I would eat up on the lido deck, 8:45 Am is when I saw the lines starting, and it depends what port you are in if I would go back to the ship to eat lunch.

3 The food My God he just kept bringing it. He was a very good waiter, He kept trying to get my kids to eat different things. I made sure I took care of him at the end of the Cruise. He is on the Carnival Glory now.

Just off Triumph last week.

1. The food was excellent did not have anything I didn't like. Don't know about room service didn't order at all. But I think that it was 24 hours.

2. Went up on Lido deck every morning that we were in port for breakfast. At about 7:00 there really are no lines. As far as returning to the ship for lunch I did not because we only docked in Jamaica and I was on a tour until just about time to get back on the ship. The other two ports it would have taken tooooo much time to go back the the ship eat and go back out.

3. Yes you can order more than one entree. My DH did it all the time he ate alot on this cruise:o .

Hope you have a good time on your ccruise. Happy sailing with good weather.

Archived