Isoline of Revelation Tours

• 2 weeks later...

We were there just last week and Isoline was our driver. She was very good and we'd definitely recommend her. The only complaint we had was that we couldn't hear her from the back seat. None of our drivers used microphones because they all told me it wasn't necessary...it was. There were only 6 of us but those sitting in the far back seat had a difficult time with the accent and trying to listen closely. The air conditioner was running loudly and I think if it had been turned off it would've been much better.

Isoline definitely kept us moving and her tour was one of our favorites. She also gave us bottled water and soft drinks which was really nice!

We had hoped to have Michel as well last October. We too had Isoline, and had a wonderful day. She did use a microphone in our van, and Revelation tours will provide folders with detailed info about each place you will visit. She also played CDs about the areas. You will have a wonderful day.

We used Michel last October for our Villefranche tour. There were 16 that signed up for the tour so we had Michel and Isoline. I was in the van w/ Michel but those that were in Isoline's van loved her! She's very energetic and bouncy. Michel did use mikes while doing the tour as well as a cd presentation of the particular area we were visiting. It gave a nice overview of what we would be seeing.

I would definitely request that mikes be used if you have a group. It makes the tour so much nicer and everyone can hear.

Have a nice trip.

Mary

I emailed Revelation Tours over 2 weeks ago inquiring about a tour but have still not heard anything. All of the other companies that I wrote to were extrememly prompt with their replies. I sent another message 2 days ago in case they didn't get the first but still no luck. Did anyone else have this issue?

We were a party of 7 people who used Revelation Tours when our ship, Voyager of the Seas, was docked in Villefranche on September 18th. Michel was our driver and he was fantastic! He responded promptly and courteously to all of our email requests prior to the cruise. He was waiting for us at the pier (with a hugh smile) and gave us a wonderful whirlwind tour of Nice, St. Paul, Monte Carlo, Monaco and Eze along with a stop at the Fragonard Perfume factory. He was able to keep all of us on a good schedule so that we could see everything we had requested and get us back to the ship on time. He seemed very educated in the hisotry of the areas we visited while also being alot of fun...we all certainly enjoyed his sense of humor and decided he was one of the best drivers we had while in Europe and would highly recommend his services at Revelation Tours.

We had no problem reaching him thru the website: revelation-tours.com and email address: revelationtours@aol.com. Best of luck with your planning! The towns we visited were beautiful and fascinating!

Archived