Half-price Le Bistro?

NextOne

Yeah, I've heard that alot. Anyone know for sure if the Sun has been doing this lately?

I read recently a posting of the Freestyle Dailies from last January, I think it was, on the Sun, and the paper mentioned the half-price offer on the first evening. Since we also have ordered the Anniversary special, which includes two meals in Le Bistro, we'll be sure to use that dinner on another night!

We were on the Sun Sep 9 and Le Bistro, Il Adagio, and the Steakhouse were 1/2 price before 6:30pm for the whole cruise! We took advantage and had dinner at the Steakhouse twice...

Toni

Really? Wow, If that stays true I dont know if I'll be dining in four seasons or seven seas (I think I misnamed that) ever!

On Majesty last week, reservations at 5:30 or 6:00 were half-price. If you had the MasterCard coupon book any extra-charge restaurant was half-price anytime the first night. Interestingly, they told me if I had used the MasterCard coupon the first night at 5:30 or 6:00, there would be NO extra charge.

where do you get a coupon book for ncl cruises from mastercard? I have not heard of this before.

Ours comes with the documents from our travel agent. The only coupon of interest to us is the buy-one-get-one-free coupon for extra-charge specialty restaurants on the first night.

The Bistro is 1/2 price fr 5:30 and 6:00 reservations.....but book very early as these reservations go very fast. We got on the ship before noon and we went right to the reservations desk and booked the Bistro for the two nights that we wanted. You can look at the menu for the restaurants and see when you will want to eat in the specialty restaurants. We didn't book the pasta rest. because they only offerd 2 main entrees and they didn't look that great. The Bistro was fab. as usual..OHHH those escargo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived