Spreading the Cruise Fever

BernardShawn

Last year I went on my 1st cruise with Royal Carribean and was instantly hooked. :)

I have my next one planned for August '07 with Carnival - I've talked up cruising so much I have many people who started to book their first cruise. :)

I am spreading the Cruise Fever!!! :)

Well it took 7 years of myself & DW talking up cruising, but finally one couple in my family, DS & BIL, have booked their 1st cruise. Now DS is a picky one and she's never done any type of trip like this, so I'm glad I'm not going with them. In my house when the comuter is on,my screen

saver is webshots with my cruise pics on them. So whenever people come over we usually end up talking about cruising.

AFter making our friends crazy, we cruised with one couple to discover that they weren't exactly our best cruising partners. WE are now getting ready for another cruise with another set of friends, whom we really do sync with. Can't wait and the Princess credit was great! We're using ours to get them something nice for their cabin, like a champagne dinner or the like.

This cruise we are even taking our god daughter with us in the hope that it will be enough to convince her parents to come with us next time. Here's hopin'!

Happy sails,

Charlie

AFter making our friends crazy, we cruised with one couple to discover that they weren't exactly our best cruising partners. WE are now getting ready for another cruise with another set of friends, whom we really do sync with. Can't wait and the Princess credit was great! We're using ours to get them something nice for their cabin, like a champagne dinner or the like.

This cruise we are even taking our god daughter with us in the hope that it will be enough to convince her parents to come with us next time. Here's hopin'!

Happy sails,

Charlie

Archived