Need Help FAST! Nativeways , will I miss the SHIP??!! with Rays Reefs Rum Point

Iceman-007

the ship is on eastern time zone and the tour ends at 2:45 pm aprox not the the 2pm time it lists on the website. The Carnival Valor leaves at 4pm sharp . I assume the last tender would be at 3:30 (not sure) does any one know) I am very afraid to miss the ship. What if nativeways got caught in traffic, or some other thing that would delay them. Will there be enough time to make the last tender!!!!! if there is a chance I could miss the ship I do not want to do this tour.

I need help fast I leave on september 30th!!

Everyone will tell you something different. I did not book a 4X4 jeep tour with them because return time only allowed 1 hour of fudge time before the ship leaves. I think if you are uncomfortable, as I was, then do not book it. You will spend your whole time worring about missing the ship.

Always. Alway. Always. When you make the reservation make sure the operator knows what ship you are on. They know bettter than anyone what time it normally gets there and leaves.

Having said that, I was on Valor a few weeks ago and they adjust ship time so the ship and GC time will be the same.

FYI - some pics:

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/valor_2006.htm

Capers can also be found there.

This is one of interest:

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/valor_06/Capers/caper/mon1.pdf

I am doing this trip in Oct and I am on the Valor too. With the ship/GC time the same I believe you get back at 145 not 245.

They work with cruise ship passengers all the time. I say if you really want to go then go for it. Either way have fun!!

• 4 weeks later...
the ship is on eastern time zone and the tour ends at 2:45 pm aprox not the the 2pm time it lists on the website. The Carnival Valor leaves at 4pm sharp . I assume the last tender would be at 3:30 (not sure) does any one know) I am very afraid to miss the ship. What if nativeways got caught in traffic, or some other thing that would delay them. Will there be enough time to make the last tender!!!!! if there is a chance I could miss the ship I do not want to do this tour.

I need help fast I leave on september 30th!!

Hey any update as you have gone? How close were you at the end?

Was in Grand Cayman on Friday and wanted to do the Rum Point excursion with Nativeways. Since the Coral wanted us onboard at 2:30, I e-mailed Nativeways and they told me that it wasn't possible to do the lunch/snorkeling package. So why not send them an e-mail? Instead we did the Buccanneer with Capt. Bryan and visited Stingray City and two snorkeling sites. Had a great time. And for those who wonder about the eels, the guys told us that it is mating season and there is no way they'd fool with the eels.

Archived