Exploring Scuba

Jackalopes

Exploring Scuba where? We did a dive in Curacao that was a great experience. They offer as an excursion, but we did it on our own. 12-15 feet of water enclose from ocean. Have sharks and turtles behind Plexiglass you can feed. Had so much fun did beginner dive in Hawaii in the ocean 40'

Not sure if "Exploring Scuba" is the same as Discover Scuba, but if it is, yes, I have done it as well as my sons.

My course was in St. Thomas and my sons, 18 and 21, did it through Eagle Ray Divers in Cozumel. They still talk about it and thought it was the best thing they did on the whole cruise. :)

You get a short course on how to use the scuba equipment and you practice in shallow water, then they take you to a dive spot and the next thing you know you are scuba diving....it's very exciting!! We went to 30-40 feet. The dive master only takes a few down at a time so he is watching you very closely. Eagle Ray divers had 2 dive masters for 5 people, including my husband who is a certified diver.

If you are interested in giving scuba a try Discover Scuba is great!

Archived