Mexican Music CD's and T-shirts

4dogs

Hola!

I've read some posts about music to make a CD for a cruise but most songs are Tropical in nature: Beach Boys going down to Kokomo and Steel Drum music and the like, this reminds me more of an island trip- but I would like to see if anyone had ideas for Mexican Music (other than Mariachi Bands) to put on a CD for a remembrance to the Mexican Riviera trip? Anything classic or modern is great. Maybe even to hand out ahead of time to get us in the mood, I dunno. We are NCL Star 11-30-06.

There are 8 of us total, 4 couples and I need some help with a group name to put on t-shirts. We are wild and crazy so I thought something with "Loco" in it would be fun. Prefeably something Spanish, but I don't speak a lick of it! Everyone here has such great ideas!!!!

Any ideas from all you creative music CD burning, door decorating, t-shirt making cruising fools? :p

Thanks so much!

4 dogs.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are going to Mazatlan, they play a lot of band (mexican band) there, you can try "Banda El Recodo", is great.

About the group name if you gime some ideas in english I can translate them to spanish.

Cheers from México

Archived