Has Mazatlan Frank ever been booked up to where you can't get a reservation?

Hollyann

Hi,

I just booked a Thanksgiving week tour with him and he said I was lucky because they fill up fast - especially during peak weeks. We were the first to sign up so we got the tour we wanted.

I think I remember a previous post where Mazatlan Frank was booked up so I feel lucky. What is the latest you've been able to book?:confused:

Holly

Toured with Frank this past Wednesday, 2nd time. He indicates business very good and he is booked as far as 6 months ahead. He is considering a 15 passenger van as he currently has a 10 capacity. Best to book ahead, also if he is booked, ask to go on waiting list as people do cancel.

Hi!

We just got back from the Diamond Princess cruise and we were lucky enough to have Mazatlan Frank!! He is one incredible tour guide! We enjoyed him so very much! I booked him in April to get him at the end of September! As the person above mentioned, he is now booked through next April. However, he does have associates that I hear are great too. We met one, named Tomato and he was a real sweetie also.

I cannot recommend Frank or his associates high enough!!!! I was with a group of 8 and we all wished we could have taken Frank with us to all of the ports! Frank now has an associate in Puerto Vallerta too so I will always book my tours with him when I am in PV.

Franks website is: http://www.mazatlan-frank.com/FrankEng.html and his email is frank@mazatlan-frank.com

Archived