Seriously....there really is a topless deck??

stprdi

Does anyone know if the Sun Princess has a Topless Deck? I was on the Ship and do not remember seeing it. But I later heard that there was. The ship was in Alaska, so not much sunbathing was happening.

The F-Deck thread warning on my cell phone just starting ringing?!?!

What, where, what?

I'm still working on getting a pool up there (warning of of you "F-Deckers" - Oooh, I think that is a good new word that I'm going to use from now on...

Dang "F-Deckers"! Can't get away from them...)

Uhh, okay, just wait ya'll, I think a may get a pool up on some F-Deck in the next few months!

I think I've already been "dared", but I'm going to do it...

I'll report back as soon as I have picture proof!

CJW:eek: :rolleyes: :D

Uhh, okay, just wait ya'll, I think a may get a pool up on some F-Deck in the next few months!

Ok, Curt i double dare ya, and if you make it happen you can be our official watch commander.

Oh and i'll be on the Liberty next summer so can you tell them to make that one a priority?

The F-Deck thread warning on my cell phone just starting ringing?!?!

What, where, what?

I'm still working on getting a pool up there (warning of of you "F-Deckers" - Oooh, I think that is a good new word that I'm going to use from now on...

Dang "F-Deckers"! Can't get away from them...)

I'm telling ya...one of those inflatable pools will work!! Just use the hose/shower thingy to fill it with.:D

There is NOT a "nude" deck... there is a top optional deck, but it is NOT a nude deck, LOL. You have to wear bottoms up there.

It isn't, and you do?:eek: Ooops, my bad. That aside, I found the area filled with somewhat rude people. Snickering at all those other topless only sunbathers sitting around me was just not proper behavior IMHO.

On my Miracle cruise I got to the famous steps. I wanted to march up those stares knowing what I want and grabbing all the gusto I could. But I could not do it. I have a F-deck phobia. Would I be em-bare-ased, get excited, or see something I shouldn't. I just couldn't climb those stairs

Now on the Destiny my Destiny was to climb those stairs and free myself of the phobia. But a-lass it was clothed

413627710_Destinyclosed.jpg.02032e95810ce18b5c1e96783d71d221.jpg

On my cruise on the Glory last year there were several women from Europe that went topless on the regular decks. Not sure if anyone complained or security was notified. They were on the deck that has the ping pong table.

Ping pong and boobs? Could be painful.

We got pictures on the topless deck of the holiday 6 years ago. Well, it was 6 AM and pretty cold so all we got were pictures of an empty deck :rolleyes: .

I thought I read that many of the Funnel Decks were being changed from top optional into the mini golf courses.

:mad:

We got pictures on the topless deck of the holiday 6 years ago. Well, it was 6 AM and pretty cold so all we got were pictures of an empty deck :rolleyes: .

I thought I read that many of the Funnel Decks were being changed from top optional into the mini golf courses.

That had better not be true! Where ever will I go for peace & quiet? And to get away from the rowdy kiddies? :confused:

• 1 month later...
There is NOT a "nude" deck... there is a top optional deck, but it is NOT a nude deck, LOL. You have to wear bottoms up there.

Just depends on the crowd you are cruising with. So far both of our cruises have ended up with several people nude on F-deck. The only complaint came from a mother who brought her 2 children up onto the deck past the ADULTS ONLY sign.

Been there, done that... bought the video :p

Can we get a copy? :p

I think the guy getting locked in his cabin may have been for his protection LOL. Carnival didn't say anything about any of us taking pictures up there either cruise, but then everyone was posing for the pics so it's not like people up there were upset about it.

Archived