Shampoo, etc.

patnjohn

I guess this falls under the "beauty" section of this board. Can you bring large size shampoo & conditioner, etc. on the ship. We will not be flying, so don't have to adhere to the small size in a clear plastic bag. We are on an 11 night cruise, & with my thick hair, I need a lot of shampoo & conditioner!:eek:

I guess this falls under the "beauty" section of this board. Can you bring large size shampoo & conditioner, etc. on the ship. We will not be flying, so don't have to adhere to the small size in a clear plastic bag. We are on an 11 night cruise, & with my thick hair, I need a lot of shampoo & conditioner!:eek:

The cruiselines did not implement the restrictions on "liquids and gels". You may bring an entire suitcase of toiletries if you like. :)

Yes, you can bring your own shampoos & conditioners. This got a little tricky with me a couple of weeks ago because we flew into Miami.

I use nothing but Arbonne products and their shampoos & conditioners are the best. I have color-treated hair and the same shampoo is good for the entire family because it's botanical based and pHcorrect (Intelligence smart line). I ended up just bring sample bottles with me and it was enough to last 7-days on the cruise.

Definitely bring your own shampoo.

Linda

http://*****

Thanks for the replies. With all the security & restrictions, I didn't want to mess up. My hair is thick & curly & highlighted, so I really need to bring my own. I know the ship provides, but I like my own. thanks again.

Archived