Excursions thru RCI

How are you supposed to book excursions ahead of time with the whole thing down on the RCI website? I've been checking recently and has been down at least a week.

I know that I can book independently but we wanted to book a trip to Tulum thru the cruiseline to make sure that we make it back in plenty of time.

Lots of people do not even realize you can book ahead of time, and others have no internet access. If you cannot access it, no one else can either, so just book your excursion as soon as you get on-board.

Even though we usually book independent excursions, I agree w/ you about booking that excursion through the cruise line.

Are you talking about the Shore & Land Excursions shopping cart on the RCI site? Because, I am on there right now with no trouble at all. Have booked a few . We mainly book our excursions ahead of time and through RCI without any problems. If you know the excursion you want to book you can call this number to do so: 1-800-398-9819.

Archived