HELP - Feedback on Free 4 night cruise on Paridise

tabearone

Help Please

Looking for all good and bad feedback on free 4 night cruise offer, after spending 90 min in a timeshare.

4 night cruise is on Carnival Paridise, leaving on Mondays out of Long Beach. You have to send them $246.10 up front for them to book selected dates.

Thank you for you feedback

Help Please

Looking for all good and bad feedback on free 4 night cruise offer, after spending 90 min in a timeshare.

4 night cruise is on Carnival Paridise, leaving on Mondays out of Long Beach. You have to send them $246.10 up front for them to book selected dates.

Thank you for you feedback

Doesn't sound free to me? Are there any other cost involved??

Bill

We also did the "Free Cruise" after taking part in a timeshare presentation. You can read my review in the Review Section for the Paradise (PeggySand).

Unless you agree to an upgrade that you pay for, your cabin will be a Category 1A, which is a small inside cabin with bunk beds. You can also see my Paradise Album posted on Webshots to see several pictures of the cabin. We have been married eight years and cruise often (usually balcony cabins), so the small cabin with bunkbeds was sort of a hoot, and we made the best fun out of it. After all, we were still on the cruise ship!!

The cruise was fun, as always, but getting the cruise is another matter. When you tell them you do not wish an upgrade, it will be an uphill battle to get them to "okay" a cruise date. You will hear, "There is no availability on your requested date, please pick two more dates" time after time after time until you really start to play hardball with them. My DH and I were very flexible as to our dates, but it still took almost a year and many phone calls and emails to finally get them to book us a date. The company was called H...... T..... of A...... (am I allowed to post that?), and they assume you will finally give up..... DON'T GIVE UP, GET AGGRESSIVE!!!

I hope this has helped. We love the Paradise, and take every opportunity to cruise on this ship, even with bunkbeds!!

Good Luck,

Peggy

This does not sound like a free cruise. For $263.21 you can get a 6A cat. and you are free to do what you want. Such a short cruise....who would want to give up 1 & 1/2 hours especially listening to someone try to sell you something you have no interest in even buying. Good luck and do not to get sucked in. PS. make sure you attend with a clear (sober) head ;).

Tabearone - I'm wondering what the $246.10 they are charging you for the "free" cruise is for??? Sorry, but "free" and paying money doesn't equate to me!:D Also - is this per person or for two people?

My DD bought our 4-night Paradise cruise last year for $239 each ($478 total including port charges and taxes) for an OV cabin.

I think I would check out regular rates for a 1A cabin and see if you can do better on your own, because "FREE" is a misnomer in this case.

Archived