Need Advice Please !

somat

We are sailing on the Valor 10/8/06

Does anyone have information on the carry your own luggage off the ship ?

What is the earlest that you can get off the ship @ ?

we have a 11:AM flight out of fll

Does anyone have any suggustions on how to get to fll from the ship

or what to do .

Any Help would be appreciated

Thank's in Advance

Paul

I think Walkoffs are usually done by 9am, but that would be cutting it very close for you. Its possible that if you spoke with someone on the ship they could make sure you got off as early as possible. Keep in mind that you'll be carrying ALL of your own luggage if you do self debarkation. And depending on what deck you're on, it can be next to impossible to get an elevator, thats a lot of stairs! Pack accordingly and hope for the best. But you might look for a slightly later flight out if at all possible. Not sure how far the airport is from the port.

I don't mean to scare you, but that sounds awful early to me for a flight out of fll. You are not supposed to schedule a flight out of Miami till noon I think. I have heard most people say that taking their own luggage off was a nightmare but a few have said that it was a lot easier. I think maybe you better grab your luggage & run. & hope for the best. Good Luck to you. We are going to be getting on the Valor when you are getting off. Have Fun.

I did not self disembark when i was on the Valor but i did see the hallways jammed with people, it was anounced to use to stairs because the elevators were to backed up with people. This lasted until after 9:30am, they started letting them get off the ship at 7:30am. It tooks us just as long to get a taxi and sit in the traffic jam of cars trying to leave the port as it did to get off the ship.

then you will have a 20 mile drive on top of that to get to FLL.

We are sailing on the Valor 10/8/06

Does anyone have information on the carry your own luggage off the ship ?

What is the earlest that you can get off the ship @ ?

we have a 11:AM flight out of fll

Does anyone have any suggustions on how to get to fll from the ship

or what to do .

Any Help would be appreciated

Thank's in Advance

Paul

That's cutting it close. We were off the ship by 8:30, but then you have to travel to FLL... and be at the airport by 10am... all I can say is good luck!!!! Have your transportation booked in advance, and confirm it, several times!!!!

Archived