Where is my cruise??Jewel8/804

JACKIE SCOTT

I posted this yesterday, couldn't find it so will try to post again. I am beginning to think it is the mystery cruise from or to nowhere. I am confirmed on the Jewel Northern Eur. sailing on 8/8. I cannot find any meet and mingle lists for this cruise, and in fact it is not listed on the list. The one before is listed and the one after, but not ours. We are traveling alone, my DH and I, and would love to hear from some others. thanks Jackie

Boy I sure know what you mean - we are sailing on the RCCL's Vision of the Seas on 11/07/04 and have been posting for 3 months now and not a single reply. Our last cruise we edndecd up with a group of about 50 people on our M & M and still keep in touch with afew of them.

I posted this yesterday, couldn't find it so will try to post again. I am beginning to think it is the mystery cruise from or to nowhere. I am confirmed on the Jewel Northern Eur. sailing on 8/8. I cannot find any meet and mingle lists for this cruise, and in fact it is not listed on the list. The one before is listed and the one after, but not ours. We are traveling alone, my DH and I, and would love to hear from some others. thanks Jackie

are you guys on the royal carib. threads??? you should be able to find your roll calls there..

I found the roll call and have posted a couple of new onews and still no one on my cruise on 11/07/04 to the Mexican Riviera.

• 3 weeks later...

Don't feel bad, it is still a little early, but right now, there is only 7 (total) of us sailing to the Panama Canal in October on the Coral Princess. I guess we can dine, etc with the crew:p

7_6_4.gif

Archived