Jewel Disembarkation in FLL

Is it possible to do the on-line airline check-in and print boarding passes the last day onboard the Jewel? We're on the Jewel in December and I've booked an 11:15 flight out of FLL and am looking for tips to speed up the disembarkation process a bit. From what I've read, we can carry our own luggage off the ship. Anyone have any information on taxi availability at the pier for the Jewel in FLL? And it's about a 15 minute ride? Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

Not sure about printing out your airline boarding passes while onboard the ship. In the past, debarkation has begun early in FLL so if you can carry off all your luggage (and that depends on how much luggage you have and how big or unwieldly it is), you should be off the ship in plenty of time to get to the airport well before flight time. However, you will still need to go through the customs and immigration process at the pier and this can sometimes be time-consuming. Cabs should be readily available but you may need to be a bit aggressive in order to get one before someone else commandeers it.:D

If I were you, I would also check to see what your second flight option is, just in case things go wrong and your departure from the pier is delayed.

Good luck.:)

I printed out our boarding passes the night before we disembarked on the Jewel. Just go on the computers and print out your boaring passes!

We're planning on doing that same thing. We've got a pretty early flight and are hoping to be able to pack efficiently enough to be able to carry off our own luggage or at least be in the 1st group.

Archived