Any news on Fascination?

mrshoagie

I know she is in dry dock, and her first sailing should be Monday....but am wondering if anyone has heard anything? (color, etc). I am sailing on her in 8 1/2 weeks and am excited to see how they have changed her. (although I did not see her before but have read enough from here to get an idea on the colors, etc.).

TIA

Terri

So on the miami web cam there shows a extra fantasy class ship in dock off to the side is this the Fascination?

I just noticed the same thing. I am assuming that it is the Fascination. No other Fantasy class ship scheduled in Miami today according to cruise cal.

Go to http://www.kroooz-cams.com/USindex.html and select the miami cams then select the Wachova bank cam. It has a great feature in that you can move the cam left and right by clicking on the very left or right of the picture image. Then you can use the zoom feature to zoom right in on the ships name. The carnival docks are to the right of the white tents you first see in the picture. Just keep moving the cam to the right. You will see the Elation first then the Fasination second.

Go to http://www.kroooz-cams.com/USindex.html and select the miami cams then select the Wachova bank cam. It has a great feature in that you can move the cam left and right by clicking on the very left or right of the picture image. Then you can use the zoom feature to zoom right in on the ships name. The carnival docks are to the right of the white tents you first see in the picture. Just keep moving the cam to the right. You will see the Elation first then the Fasination second.

Thank You

Archived