Info. on Ike Witt charters?

gailie

Has anyone used Ike Witt charters? He takes you on a private sail from St. Thomas to St. Johns. It sounded wonderful and I spoke with him on the phone today but would love to hear from someone who had use him before.

Thanks

GAIL

We had a wonderful time. Previously, we had gone on a daysail on Winifred but she was booked up for our March cruise. We then turned to Ike Witt Charters. I would highly recommend both daysails.

Captain Pat is quite the character and our entire group really enjoyed him. His fruit plate prior to snorkeling and Chicken Caesar Salad for lunch were outstanding. Originally, Pat was going to take us to Honeymoon Beach but he saw that it was fairly crowded. Instead, he took us to Hawksnest Bay. It was beautiful and pretty much deserted. It made for the perfect day.

Here's a link to my cruise pictures. Click on "2004 Caribbean Cruise" and look at pics 81 through 111. They are from the daysail.

http://photos.yahoo.com/linda_fl_g8r

You will have a great time.

Linda

Bunnygirl,

American Yacht Harbor, Red Hook

St. Thomas, USVI 00802

340-771-2600

I did a search on Ike Witt Charters and got the above, along with the web site as follows: http://ikewittcharters.com/

That should help. We've been to St. Thomas twice, the first time for a very long weekend, so we are also looking for something different to do....Rd

Archived