Water Shoes

logan1_2000

Lands End is great but they are getting limited. Just ordered some for myself and children for our Sept. 14th cruise!!!:) Go to their web site then go to overstocks. Just a hint if your shoe size is an 8 or smaller try the girls(more selection) overstock in both the in-season savings section and footwear section of the overstocks.(hope I am making since) You may have to call the operator for a size conversion. I think a kids' size 7=a womens'8. A plus Lands End products can be returned at your local Sears store. Good Luck!!:)

I wear a size 8 and I called Lands' End for a size conversion from the Kids (same sizing for both Girls and Boys = Youth) and was told the Kids size 6 would be similar to Women's size 8. However, I looked at the Youth Footwear Sizing information in inches and measured my foot, I opted to order a Youth Size 7. This fit me and I ended up getting a second pair. The first time I found the shoe in Boys Overstocks and the second time in Girls Overstocks.

If you want crocs, you can find them at several stores. I saw them at one of the kiosks in a shopping mall here (Tulsa, OK) yesterday. Wild Oats Market has them and a few other stores. You can find names of some stores that have them by looking on the website www.crocs.com. I have the Cayman crocs. They are comfortable, but I wouldn't wear them for hiking. I've seen nurses wearing them at my doctor's office. My grandchildren wear them to school sometimes. My grandaughter needed them for Girl Scout Camp, but I never asked her what all she used them to do. She also had tennis shoes that I think she probably used for hikes and more physical activities.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived