Map of CocoCay?

Cpsjis

I dont have a map, but I am sure someone will or will direct you to one. My wife and I love Coco Cay. The snorkeling is very good there. You can swim, hit the straw market, float on floaty mats, take a waverunner tour, rent a kayak or those lil sailboats. The island is small enough that you can walk and find a piece of beach all to yourself or at least very few people. There is allot to do here. The lunch buffet is very good too. Make sure you try the ribs and the Coco Loco's ( booze drink ) They have a band playing and you can just lay on a chair and do nothing.

Have fun, Im sure you will enjoy it !!

It's not very big--certainly no map is needed to navigate this isle! The only things on it were put there by RCI--there are several beaches, some walking trails, a few huts for rental equipment and food service. Hammocks are swinging under the palms---it's a lovely place, but it is a "beach" experience.

Wow..the pics are great...VP (or anyone that knows) how long does it take to get to that 'private' little beach area from the tneders? (it wont be so private anymore... ;) )

It will be my 1st time to CocoCay the day after T-Day. I heard it dones not take long, I think more than one hour total.

For those who have been to both DCL's Castaway Cay and CocoCay, how do they compare as far as the quality of the beaches, shopping (what little there is), food, etc?

We went to Castaway Cay on the Wonder last year and I'm almost set to book a last minute cruise on the Wonder again but I've been thinking about doing the 3-day Sovereign instead since it's so much cheaper. As much as I love CC I wouldn't mind trying a different island as long as it was comparable. I don't know why I keep trying to talk myself out of DCL, I'm about to cancel our 3-day Wonder cruise for next November because I booked the 5-day Navigator instead earlier this week and since DD13 and I already had plans to go to WDW for a girls only trip late next month I thought maybe I would change our plans slightly so that we could go on the Wonder since I'm canceling next years cruise but now I find myself looking at the Sovereign. I love DCL and I know the Sovereign can't compare for the most part but when I look at the price differences...:eek:

Archived