weather in cozumel in november

can'twait2cruise1

Temps don't vary much in Cozumel year-round, so expect temps in the high 80's or low 90's with high humidity. Temps on the ship depend on how your body works. Some find the air conditioning to be quite cold but others feel just fine. It depends on you. A sweater or jacket for where at night? On shore? No, it's quite warm at night on the islands. If you're a "chilly person" on the ship, you might like a sweater for the lounges. I'm not one of those who's cold, but my mom is a freezy cat, so she brings a sweater.

yes, i'm signed up. I'll be cruising with 15 other people ranging in age from 14 to 83. How do you get bumped up from a balcony room to a suite. my travel planner said that if you got upgraded it would only be to a better floor of the ship, same type of room. I've been reading how people have been upgraded on the member reviews. It's only our second cruise with carnival, do they have a meet and greet with returning cruisers? thanks

yes' date=' i'm signed up. I'll be cruising with 15 other people ranging in age from 14 to 83. How do you get bumped up from a balcony room to a suite. my travel planner said that if you got upgraded it would only be to a better floor of the ship, same type of room. I've been reading how people have been upgraded on the member reviews. It's only our second cruise with carnival, do they have a meet and greet with returning cruisers? thanks[/quote']

Don't count on an upgrade, but you can always hope for one, unless you booked specific cabins. If your group picked a block of specific cabins, you will not be moved at all.

There will be a "past guest party" you and your family who have cruised before will be invited to. Probably be one of the formal nights. It will NOT be a part of the capers, you will get an invite slid under your door the day of. Be sure to bring the invites with you, typically you will need them to enter. And enjoy the free cocktails and nice appetizers! Have fun and enjoy your trip! :D

Archived