If you've stayed in Liberty Cabin 2462 A little help please

bubbles1209

:) Thanks! CCL was trying to talk us into booking an ov room the other day for like $20 more pp, and was trying to use the bigger bed to sell me on the idea. I didn't see paying $20 more pp, and losing a window, (I do believe this cabin has 2, to an ov's 1) just to get a bigger bed. Wanted to make sure, appreciate your help;) :)

I just came back from the Valor, in 2465, and the bed was wonderful. I will book this cabin again. The bathroom is very large because it is a handicapped cabin. There is no lledge to get into the bathroom, and it is nice and wide. The shower curtain was short on the Valor, so I wish I had brought a couple of clothespins to weigh it down. I hope you love this cabin as much as I did. :) I have pics of the cabin if you want to see them.

The space is misleading since some is wasted on the hallway. I think the oceanview might have more useable space. The beds should be the same.

It does have two windows and two A/C vents. The bathroom door and one of the closet doors sometimes interfere with each other. Some engine vibration (but other more expensive cabins in the same area would have same). I would book it again.

Where were the regular outside cabins for $20pp more?

I suppose I could be mean and make you look through the whole thing, but if you jump to page 10 and scroll down I have pictures of my cabin.

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/liberty_06/liberty_06.htm

The space is misleading since some is wasted on the hallway. I think the oceanview might have more useable space. The beds should be the same.

It does have two windows and two A/C vents. The bathroom door and one of the closet doors sometimes interfere with each other. Some engine vibration (but other more expensive cabins in the same area would have same). I would book it again.

Where were the regular outside cabins for $20pp more?

I suppose I could be mean and make you look through the whole thing, but if you jump to page 10 and scroll down I have pictures of my cabin.

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/liberty_06/liberty_06.htm

Thanks for the pics!:) When I was talking to my PVP last week, she had told us that she could give us an oceanview room for $20 more pp. At the time they were having some sort of sale, not sure if that makes a difference, but the whole reason I booked Liberty was because, normally it does 8, 12, 14, & 16 day sailings, and I knew we would never get to sail on her because we don't have that much vacation time where we work. When I saw the 6 day sailing, I knew I had to jump on it while I had the chance. Then I had seen this particular cabin with the 2 ov windows for the price of an inside and had to have it. As for the $20 more pp, not sure how she could do that, but she sure offered it. I just can't give up 2 windows for only 1.

I was just in room 2462 on the Liberty for 12 wonderful days. It is a great room. Unlike on the Valor It is NOT a handicap room and does have a step up into the bathroom. It has a King sized bed that does not convert to two twins. The two large windows really make the room special. You will hear some engine noise and more vibration but to me it was worth it.

Enjoy "my" room.

Chris

I was just in room 2462 on the Liberty for 12 wonderful days. It is a great room. Unlike on the Valor It is NOT a handicap room and does have a step up into the bathroom. It has a King sized bed that does not convert to two twins. The two large windows really make the room special. You will hear some engine noise and more vibration but to me it was worth it.

Enjoy "my" room.

Chris

How loud was the engine noise? Was it noise that keeps ya awake, or hums ya to sleep? How about the vibration, kind of vibration that will vibrate stuff off of the counter, or just enough to feel it? Did it keep you awake at night? Also, did you get a lot of noise from the deck above you? I'll be sure to take your name off of the door, and hang mine up in it's place:p Thanks for your help:)

The noise can be loud at times, but it did not keep me awake at night. The vibration wasn't too bad, it actually helped me sleep. However you will always know when you are docking. It gets quite load then.

It was a great cabin and I would book it again in a heartbeat. I am on the Liberty again In December but this time have a 1a up front with portholes.

The cabins in back with the windows are booked.

Enjoy the room, it really is one of the best.

Chris

• 2 months later...

Chris - are you sure about the beds NOT converting to twins? I am positive I saw pics of this cabin with beds configured as 2 twins/apart.

Can someone else confirm this?

Thanks,

Froufie

Archived