NCL Excursions?

star7228

Does anyone know when NCL will post their excursions for next summer's Alaska cruises? Not sure if it's soon or if I'll have to wait. :)

Hello again, Star7228! If I remember correctly, last year everyone was getting really eager to see the excursions available for the 2006 Alaska cruise season and NCL finally got theirs posted around mid-February.

If you can, I would suggest downloading the 2006 excursion list to look over until the 2007 list comes out. The 2006 list didn't change much from the 2005 one--they added a couple and some of the prices went up a little but overall they were about the same.

Does anyone know when NCL will post their excursions for next summer's Alaska cruises? Not sure if it's soon or if I'll have to wait. :)

Star7228, I found you can see the planned 2007 Alaskan excursions here:

http://164.109.173.140/shorex/ak/index.htm

Prices aren't posted and I would expect there to be changes between now and February when they put out their finalized list. There's a lot of planning and negotiations with tour operators to be done between now and then.

Have fun planning!:D

Thanks Brunolvr! That's right, you're on the sailing right before us, right? How fun.

I am really excited to get active in Alaska. My husband and I are especially looking forward to some of the Dive-in kayaking excursions, but there are so many offered I'm not sure which ones to choose! haha :)

Thanks again for the link!!

Thanks Brunolvr! That's right, you're on the sailing right before us, right? How fun.

I am really excited to get active in Alaska. My husband and I are especially looking forward to some of the Dive-in kayaking excursions, but there are so many offered I'm not sure which ones to choose! haha :)

Thanks again for the link!!

You're welcome, star7228! Yes, we get off the Pearl the day you get on! And I don't think we'll be in any hurry to disembark :D (sorry about that but I'm sure you understand).

We're booked in AE 9670 and you're in AD 10664. Too bad we're not on the same sailing as you'd be right above us!

You can go into the 2006 excursions, look at a particular date and then see what the prices were for 2006.

Have fun planning!:)

That's too funny. :) I don't mind how long you're in your cabin...as long as you kick out those in 10664. :p Just kidding. :)

I'll check those prices...thanks again for the help. Isn't it sad to look at our counters and see 200+ days left to wait??? It's killing me! :)

Archived