Triumph questions please

ozcaz

Hi gang,

Firstly, I would just like to say what a great travel forum. So much information and help for those of us that have never been on a cruise.
I am just reading, and reading, and reading.

Now to my question.

I have read how a lot of people take soft drinks (soda) on board. Do the cabins have fridges. We are not in a suite. Just a little interior room. Oh well you cant have everything I suppose. I didnt think rooms had fridges.

I have also read about you guys just paying deposits. I am from Aus. and we had to pay the whole amount of the cruise within 24hrs of booking!! Not that it was a problem but we then do not get the opportunity to do anything if the price drops. Hopefully, some kind person at Carnival may give us an upgrade. We travel in January and paid in full in April.

Caz

The room stewards keep your room supplied with ice, this is a BIG help.

But you can request a fridge in your room. My sister did and they supplied her one at no cost.

This board is great. We did our first cruise on the Triumph last March and I can not wait to book us again.

Enjoy the board, but watch out cause it is so addictive.

Judi Hensley

Thanks for the info everyone much appreciated.

Judi your not wrong when you say this is addictive. Only found this site last week. Every day come in to see if anything new.

Caz

Triumph was my favorite Carnival ship of all. The food, service and entertainment were all excellent. I was amazed at the variety of everything. Lunch in the Buffet had different stations with Caribbean versions of many different cuisines. Music on board was everything from popular stuff to a string group playing light classics during high tea.
Ask your TA to try for a credit or an upgrade for you if the cost of your cruise went down after you paid in full. Often a TA who does lots of business with a line can get stuff that one solitary customer can't manage.
The ship itself is quite comfortable and rides well in the water.

Archived