Port of Miami

cookie1961

Hi everyone,

In about 11 weeks, we'll be sailing on Mercury and we are all sooooo excited. We will be using Celebrity transfers. I have never sailed from the Port of Miami and wanted to know if I could get some assistance with some things:

1. Are there shops before we board the ship where we can purchase soft drinks for my dd?

2. Is there a place we can purchase alcohol?

3. Is there a place off the ship where we can call home before we board?

Right now that's all I can think of but you know Murphy's Law. As soon as I am done, something else will come to mind LOL

Thanks!!

Teri

Hi everyone,

In about 11 weeks, we'll be sailing on Mercury and we are all sooooo excited. We will be using Celebrity transfers. I have never sailed from the Port of Miami and wanted to know if I could get some assistance with some things:

1. Are there shops before we board the ship where we can purchase soft drinks for my dd?

2. Is there a place we can purchase alcohol?

3. Is there a place off the ship where we can call home before we board?

Right now that's all I can think of but you know Murphy's Law. As soon as I am done, something else will come to mind LOL

Thanks!!

Teri

Terry, everyhone here is willing to give advise; not always correct advise, but we love to give it: There are no places to purchase anything near the port. As for alcohol, Celebrity has restricted us from bringing any on board anyway. Soft drinks: I guess the only thing you can do is: buy a couple of 6 packs at home, wrap them in large plastic bays with bubble wrap and put inside a suitcase. It's a pain in the you know what, but cheaper than buying them on board. I don't know about a phone, but I am sure you will find a few near the entrance. Crew members are always calling home. Good luck and just ask away.

NMnita

Archived