Noise in cabin underneath theater?

Delia27

We took great care in booking an inside cabin that was not above or below any noisey areas. Without telling us, Princess has "upgraded" us to an outside cabin, but it's directly beneath the theater. Should we have them switch us back?

We took great care in booking an inside cabin that was not above or below any noisey areas. Without telling us, Princess has "upgraded" us to an outside cabin, but it's directly beneath the theater. Should we have them switch us back?

I would. The theater is all the way forward, and was the only place on the ship I felt motion, and it was unpleasant for me. I found the aft motion much easier, and actually made me sleepy. I would worry about noise under the theater also.

Karen

Same thing happen to us. We selected an inside cabin on Aloha Deck when We booked nearly a year ago and 2 days before the 9/21 "Crown Sailing" got an e-mail, We were upgraded to an outside on the "Crown" Category EE Cabin#P203. When We checked the location, We were 2 cabins from the nose of the ship and under the Theatre. This would have been noisey and you would definitely feel the wind. So called our agent and raised "Hell" as We didnot authorize any upgrade and wanted our original cabin back. Thank God, We got it back. So when We were on the "Crown" took a walk passed Cabin P203 and You definitely could feel the movement and it was noisey also as there was entertainment going on above in the Theatre.

Advice "Do not take this Cabin"! To us it was not an upgrade at all! Enjoyed our Cabin on Aloha Deck. Didn't feel a thing! IKE

Archived