Coral Princess cabins

Ali70

I plan on sailing to Alaska next August on the Coral Princess. I just want the cheapest cabin I can get and these seem to be the cabins next to the laundry rooms.

Have any of you stayed in these cabins? I was just wondering if it would be very noisy staying in one of these cabins.

Why do you think they're the cheapest ? Certainly not PRIME location.

Anywhere you go in America, you ALWAYS get what you pay for !

They may not be in a prime location but the noise isn't bad either. They close the laundry from 10PM to 7AM. If this is what the Op can afford, I don't think we should rain on his parade. I'm sure he doesn't expect it to be church quiet, but how often are we really in our cabins anyway?

I plan on sailing to Alaska next August on the Coral Princess. I just want the cheapest cabin I can get and these seem to be the cabins next to the laundry rooms.

Have any of you stayed in these cabins? I was just wondering if it would be very noisy staying in one of these cabins.

I was on the Island Princess last March/April for a 15-day Hawaiian cruise and stayed in an outside cabin on Plaza deck, one of the least expensive categories. I loved the location. It was quiet, close to the Atrium, and with it's own laundry room for essentially 1/3 the number of cabins.

Archived