Anyone cruised with kids on NCL's Dawn?

teachnh

We took our 2 kids (then 2 and 7) and we all absolutely loved, loved, loved it!! We booked the Dawn again for next June and the kids can't wait. The kids crew is excellent. The service is awesome. The food is great. And, every crew member absolutely doted over both kids all the time. I posted a review in the cruise critic member reviews section. The cruise was June of 2005. Oh, and pictures speak more than words. Here are over 200 from that cruise:

http://community.webshots.com/user/richardsjlsg

Have a GREAT time!!! You'll love it! :D

Hi. We traveled with our 3 DD's(9,4,2 at the time)last December. It was a 11 night cruise and they had a total of 32 kids onboard. We got connecting balcony cabins, not suites, and had more than enough room, and the 2 bathrooms came in handy!!! She is a beautiful ship with a GREAT kids crew. My DH and I were a little worried as we had read a lot of mixed reviews of NCL line. We had some really good food, enjoyed every show we saw, and had the time of our life. Freestyle is great with kids and we never waited for a table. The entire crew was wonderful and loved our kids. We usually go to Disneyworld every Dec. and went with a cruise for something different.(Our oldest was actually tiring of Disney)When planning our vacation this year, EVERYONE chose to cruise again. We had a lot of time at the kids pool alone. We often asked ourselves, where is everyone. It was like having a private pool on a ship. I took some really good video of the kids and we were alone many hours, pretty cool. Our kids are not old enough for a rock climbing wall, and we can iceskate in our town year round, so when booking our next cruise we stuck with NCL. The freestyle won us over. We would have loved to cruise the Dawn again, but wanted a different itinerary. We're hoping we have as good a time on the Spirit. Sorry my post is sooooo long, but I say go. You will have the time of your life. Janice

We will be heading out on the Dawn 10/29/06 with my kids, daughter 6 and son 3 1/2, we have a penthouse suite. Was curious about this same information myself. Hope to have more insight at the end of the month!

Hi we are going in march with our 4 (then 5) year old dd....march 22..is this the cruise you were looking at?

Ann

We are looking at the one that leaves March 1st. Too bad, we would have had kids close in age! But, our schools have February break (this year into March) so we can do this cruise and miss only a part of school.

Archived