Rhapsody to Hawaii in 07~!

This is what is showing up on Southwest.com

Ship: Rhapsody of the Seas

Ports of Call: Ensenada, Mexico; Kailua-Kona, Big Island; Hilo, Big Island; Lahaina, Maui; Lahaina, Maui; Honolulu, Oahu; Honolulu, Oahu

2007 Departure Date(s): Sep 18

Pricing From:

Inside Oceanview Balcony Suite

$999 $1,199 $1,699 $2,499

Since this starts in Ensenada, ends in Honolulu, I do believe it is part of the repositioning.

Nah you didnt, her last sailing from Galveston is August 26, well that is the last one posted right now. I imagine there will be a panama canal one to get her to Ensenada, then the hawaii leg, then on from there.

On the RCCL site, Rhapsody's search breaks after 4.5 of the 7 results it finds for it. If you plug in Ensenada as a departure point with no other parameters, it claims it's returning one reslut, but doesn't actually show it to you. I guess they're still sorting this all out.

I search it and it says one result and then the area coming up clear. If anyone else is able to pull up the 16 day ending in San Diego, please copy and paste the itinerary, since I can't get it.

Thanks

You have to ask for a 16 day on Rhapsody,departure September 2007

16 Night Panama Canal Westbound Cruise starting from* $1,749.00 USD

Ship Name: Rhapsody Of The Seas

Departure Port: Galveston, Texas

Ports of Call: Galveston, Texas; Montego Bay, Jamaica; Cartagena, Colombia; Panama Canal (Cruising Canal); Fuerte Amador, Panama; Puntarenas, Costa Rica; Huatulco, Mexico; Acapulco, Mexico; Cabo San Lucas, Mexico; San Diego, California

2007 Date(s): Sep 02

Stateroom:

Prices From*:

Interior Oceanview Balcony Deluxe & Suite

$1,749.00 $1,949.00 $2,449.00 $3,249.00

I search it and it says one result and then the area coming up clear. If anyone else is able to pull up the 16 day ending in San Diego, please copy and paste the itinerary, since I can't get it.

Thanks

Here is the link: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/cruiseDetails/itineraryAndPricing.do;jsessionid=0000hsoW_r6oJo8-kDpANbGn--_:10ktmf25f?packageCode=RH16C002&date=20073&selectedCurrencyCode=USD&promoType=

The leg from Ensenada to Hawaii still does not come up on RCCL.com. I tried several ways and was unable to locate it there, but if you want to see the Panama canal, you have to put in the 16 nights option to get it to come up.

Archived