My D(umb)H has made me look like a fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right now I am imagining googly eyes on my husband's pride and joy. I can just see the little googly eyes bouncing around. That is just too funny! I can't stop laughing! It is a hilarious idea and I am a very, very naughty girl! Now I am actually hoping he pulls something on me so I can do this to him. I just wish there was something else I could use that wouldn't be so painful as super glue. Now super glue in that area is just downright mean! Hmm, I'll have to give this one some thought. My devious mind will come up with something that is not so cruel as super glue. I just have to see those googly eyes now!

oh no ... I've set the wheels in motion... LOL!!

Can you imagine having to go to the emergency room for that....what is your emergency? well, I have these googly eyes super glued on and I can't get them off.....Off of what? ..... :D

I have a friend who works in the emergency room of a large nearby hospital. The stories he tells me are hilarious! You wouldn't believe the things he has seen while working there. The one story that I will always remember is the one about this poor old fella whose wife had died some time back. He finally decided he didn't like being alone and wanted to find a wife. The only problem was that he hadn't done the wild thing in ages. So he decided to try and practice and improve his skills. Since there wasn't a woman around, he decided to use a coke bottle for his puposes. His "pride and joy" got stuck and he had to go to the emergency room to get it off! Ouch! My friend said there was a lot of snickering and guffawing in the back room. They had a really hard time keeping a straight face while trying to help the poor old fella. Can you imagine his embarrassment? "What did you say sir?.....Maybe I didn't hear you right........You said you have a what stuck where?" My friend says he still cracks up every time he sees a coke bottle!

And men say women are hard to figure out! I say when you're upset, eat chocolate. When you're happy, eat chocolate. When you're sad, eat chocolate. Whatever the problem is, eat chocolate. Chocolate cures everything!

I agree;)

Archived