Trying to please teenagers in GC

ttlcx3

I am cruising with my 3 teenage daughters in November aboard the Carnival Victory. My one daughter refuses to actually go into the water, she would like to have us do a jeep adventure BUT the other two would like to snorkel. Is there a jeep adventure that allows time for snorkeling?

Thanks for your help.

Tammy

I don't know about Carnival but Royal Caribbean has one - it's called 4X4 Jeep excursion and snorkle..... did you check the shore excursions offered for your cruise through the cruiseline ???? Only thing is I have seen posts where if there is a problem tendering and the tour is running late....they cut the snorkle time or eliminate it altogether since it is at the end of the excursion....

we had this tour and another called Aquaboats and Snorkle Adventure that we were going back and forth trying to decide which to do.... we choose the Aquaboats but only because we wanted WATER !

I don't know how much of an adventure there would be on a Jeep tour. The island is very flat, and I don't know about any off-roading areas like in Cozumel or Jamaica. The top things to do in Cayman are snorkel (with or without the stingrays), dive, beach. The shopping is expensive (comparatively) and other than a driving tour which takes in some beautiful beach scenery, Hell or the Turtle Farm, well, if you aren't looking for watersports, you might be hard pressed to find something fun for teens.

There is the Pirate Party ship that is supposed to be a lot of fun, but there again you are on water.

Mrsfuzzmo

Wow, I'd like to hear an answer for that question! Because, Grand Cayman is sooooo about the water, the stingrays, and snorkeling. Grand Cayman was a clean, nice looking place. But because their dollar is stronger ($1.00-$1.25 U.S.) shopping probably wouldn't be good. I hope someone will come on here and post other things to do there! I'd like to know, because we loved it so much there, we would like to fly back and stay a week. (of course, we could snorkel all the time and be just great!!)

Archived